Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inkspirations4U Project

This week my creation was featured on Inkspirations4U. It is the first time I have designed for this group and I have enjoyed getting to know the girls on this site. It's a great site that you can subscribe to that runs for a period of a few weeks where you can get lots of inspiration with talented designers sharing their projects centered around many themes. Madeline Morcelo runs the site and shares lots of projects and videos to inspire you daily. One of the themes for this round was Father's Day and I decided to go with this choice mainly to challenge myself as I always find male cards and themes very difficult. This is what I came up with - it is a desk set for a dad which includes a 'toolbox' holding a business card holder with calendar and a notebook & pen. I got the inspiration for this set from my dad as he is a 'chippy' otherwise known as a builder. I used my Big Shot for the letters. I enjoyed getting this Totally Tool set out as I havent used it much and the Woodland Walk DSP worked perfectly for this project. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: