Saturday, April 2, 2011

Strength & Hope



Here is a project from the latest UStamp with Dawn & Friends called Big Shot Brilliance.....projects to DIE for!. I have not had as much time as I would like this round to make many of the projects but when I saw this I just had to make time. It is such a gorgeous set and the colours are fab! The stamp set is called Strength & Hope (set of 4) and is available in the New Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue (wood - $35.95, clear - $28.95) with $2 from the sale of each set going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Plus I love butterflies so I love this set even more and I am still a PINK girl afterall.....

This project comes from the very talented Ilina Crouse. It uses the Fancy Favor die for the Big Shot as well as the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I have embellished with the Blushing bride ribbon and pearls. The box contains a collection of love notes with matching envelopes. I hope that you will all support this wonderful cause this season. Strength & Hope will only be available until 31st July 2011. If you would like a free copy of the latest Mini Catalogue and you currently don't have a Demonstrator of your own, please contact me and I will get one in the post to you.

Thanks for visiting my blog today......

No comments: