Friday, April 1, 2011

More Paperific....



You are probably thinking to yourself - 3 posts in one day!!! Is she drinking too much coffee or something??? LOL No, it's none of that, it's just that now Paperific is here I can actually breathe a little better now that all the prep has been done and I have some more spare time again. Here are the two display posters that I put together for the show. The first one uses the new Sew Suite collection of products - sooooo cute and heaps of really gorgeous ideas for this set. I will have more pics of things made with this collection next week - they are on display at the show and I have not photographed them yet. The second poster uses the Just Believe stamp set and the Elegant Soiree DSP. I think these two go so well together. So make sure you get along to the show this weekend and check out all the other ladies gorgeous work too.

No comments: