Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Shower time again....

One of my girlfriends at work (Hi Jess!) held her baby shower on the weekend and I kindly offered to make her baby shower favors and prizes for the games we played. Jess does not know what she is having so I had to keep it neutral so once again I went with the So Saffron and Certainly Celery colours similar to what I did for an earlier baby shower here for my SIL. Here I have included a picture of the baby shower card I made plus one of the favors and the milk carton prize filled with little lollies. I have used the Baby Bundle stamp set and matching wheel. The card is made similar to a set of invites I made a couple of years ago here and the favor uses the pillow box die and the prize uses the milk carton die both using the Big Shot.

No comments: