Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

Yes here we go again.....but this time it's my turn! Thanks to my Mum, SIL and BFF, all 40 of my baby shower invites are done. We spent most of the day today in 'production mode'. I guess you can figure out what I am having.....LOL! I CASED the idea from this card. I have used Baja Breeze (I soooooo love this colour) and Very Vanilla combined with the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper. Lots and lots of Big Shot on this card, the Clear Scallop Square, Top Note, Ovals, Button Embosslit and lots of punches, the 1/2", 1" & 1-3/8 Circle punches, Scallop Trim border, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Decorative Label, and of course some embellishments using the pearls and the chantilly lace. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! Felicity! These must have taken hours for you to do! Thank goodness you had some helpers. What a stunning invite ... definitely going into my "to CASE" file! I recently made some baby shower invites for my daughter ... but I was on a tight schedule! These gorgeous creations make mine look so amateurish! (sigh!) But ... next time ... (grin) Hugs xxaxx
PS Hope you are keeping well and that little boy arrives safely! xx