Thursday, March 3, 2011

Long time, no post......

Let me say that it's not through lack of creativity that's for sure! I have been busy making secret sister gifts (which I can't post here just yet for fear she may find me out - LOL!) plus prepping for a fundraiser for the flood victims at the end of the month, PLUS preparing for the upcoming Paperific Show in April which will showcase all the new fabulous things in the upcoming Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue - you are gonna LOVE it! More of that in a later post. But...........what I can post here is what I received from my Secret Sister for February. My package arrived today and I can't wait to show you - I love it, everything about it. First are the two cards I received earlier, one using my favourite stamp set Just Believe and the other using my favourite punch, ornament punch.
Then today I received my February gift which was totally what I wanted. I had requested some more ideas for scrapping as I don't do much of that but with a new baby on the way I am sure that will change....anyway my Secret Sister could not have got it more spot on, you see during the week I had my 20 week scan and these are the colours we were thinking for the nursery (can you guess what it is???) plus she used my favourite stamp set again, oh I just love it! It is a star book scrap album - totally kewl! Thanks secret sister, cant wait to find out who you are.

No comments: