Friday, September 10, 2010

NEW Colours, NEW punches, NEW embellishments.....

What more could a girl want right? It was the best day EVER yesterday!!! All my new goodies arrived. Let me confess.....I am in love with Cherry Cobbler! It is the most beautiful red I have ever worked with. Here are some of the projects for my New Catalogue Launch this weekend. I have used everything NEW on the card, the only thing not new is the Very Vanilla Cardstock. Colours used are; Cherry Cobbler (of course), Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla. I have used the new Scallop trim border punch, the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, the new stamp set Contempo Christmas, the new 1/8" Early Espresso Ribbon, some new Jolly Holiday DSP and lastly but most importantly some NEW BLING!!! The little birdhouse is made using the new Mini Milk Carton die and the Woodgrain background stamp. How cute is the Two-step Owl Punch? Stay tuned for more cute projects....

No comments: