Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Bundle

Just when you thought I was all baby'd out after the baby shower a couple of weeks ago, I come out with this LOL. I found the idea here from the wonderfully creative Jackie Topa. Well the fact is two of my friends are very close to delivery and one has just had a little girl, so I am surrounded by babies and preggy tummies :) So of course I have to be prepared and make the cards to give them with their presents. I have used a new stamp set from the new catty called Baby Bundle. This is the cutest little set, well it's not really little as it comes with 16 stamps and is only $49.95 in wood mount or $39.95 in clear mount. I will make a boy one of these too to cover my bases for the babies still to come. Hopefully it will be my turn one day..... Thanks for looking.....

No comments: