Thursday, July 1, 2010

One step, two step.....


July is 2-step stamping month at Stampin' Up! There is a great selection of 2-step stamps available this month at 20% off. Click here to see the list of stamps on special until the 31st July or click on the picture to see the flyer. I have used Cheep Talk on this card and used my Marvelous Markers on the branch and the bird to get the different colours on the one stamp. Colours used include Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Whisper White. 2-step stamping is super easy but you cant do it without a stamp-a-ma-jig (no this is not what I called it, it is actually what it is called). This tool was one of the very first things I bought many years ago and I simply cannot live without it. 2-step stamping involves the layering of stamps to create combined images and multicoloured images. Check back here over the coming days and I will feature some more of these fabulous sets exclusive to Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is beautiful, so simple but so elegant. I love it.