Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NEW Deal of the week!!!



Beautiful Designer Series Papers are on special this week. Please click here to see the list and stock up today while they are at this great price. Here are some projects I have made using some of the papers on special.


Pink Flamingo
Raspberry Tart
Sweet Slumber
Raspberry Tart again (it's a fav of mine)


I am currently working on a project for the next UStamp (yes I am a designer again!) which is using the Tea Party Designer Series Paper but I cant show you that yet. It will appear in the July UStamp Early Summer Edition 2010. If you want to join click on the picture below.









So order your Tea Party Designer Series Paper along with your other favourites, then you will be ready to make my project when it is revealed next month. Call me today on 0414 400 841 or email felic77@hotmail.com to place your order. Don't forget you only have until next Tuesday night to order these papers at the special price before next weeks offer will be released.
Finally, dont forget the starter kit is available at the special 20% discounted price of $259 reduced down from $324 which includes nearly $600 worth of supplies. This is your chance to join my very special team of demonstrators plus receive lots of support and freebies from me! Running your own business is so rewarding and I find it so enjoyable meeting new people and making lovely friendships along the way. Stampin' Up! is so flexible and you are able to tailor your business to your own situation. Call me today for more information on 0414 400 841.

No comments: