Thursday, May 13, 2010

Secret Sister gift almost finalised...


Here is some of the items I am sending off to my secret sister for her final package. I can show you some of it as I will be revealed very soon. This is a 'Build-a-Brad' Box with a belly band and matching card. I have used the Cottage Wall DSP (yes AGAIN!!!) and the Vintage Vogue stamp set with some Whisper White taffeta ribbon and a flower designer brad wrapped around the ribbon. You see my secret sister loves embellishments so I thought this was a great idea, this way she can make her own creative brads. I have included many other items already seen on here for her final box of goodies, cant wait to send it off on its long journey up north. I will post all the pictures next week when she receives her exciting mail.

No comments: