Sunday, May 30, 2010

Final Secret Sister Gift Revealed.....


Well finally here it is - this months gift for Jane and the final gift for the current Secret Sister Round. You may recognise some of the projects which I showcased earlier. I have included 3 cards, a decorated pencil tin, a scallop envelope box with a pack of build-a-brads and some Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon inside cos don't forget Jane LOVES embellishments. I also made a cupcake box and a tea light candle box. As you can see I stuck with the Cottage Wall DSP theme throughout. I also included a copy of Masterchef winnner Julie Goodwin's cookbook as Jane loves cooking too. I have to say that delivering this last gift in person was awesome as was the opportunity to meet Jane face-to-face. She was so over the moon with everything I sent her and kept saying how she felt so spoilt this round and how she signed up thinking this would be her last - but not now, she wants to do another one :)

1 comment:

Leonie said...

All of your prjects here are just gorgeous!