Friday, April 23, 2010

Masculine cards not my 'forte'

Since masculine cards are not particularly my strong point, I was in desperate need of some inspiration and assistance on what to do for this special occasion at the request of my Mum. So I looked and found this which was so inspiring and I thought 'yes I can recreate this!'' I liked the idea but was looking for a better shape and then found this. I am happy with the end result and Mum is 'over the moon' with this creation. I have used Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel and some Whisper White with some DSP from Urban Oasis. I have used Sincere Salutations for the sentiment tag and Taking Care of Busines for the 'Special' tag tied on with hemp twine both punched with the tag punches and circle punches. Will definitely make more of these...

No comments: