Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog Candy time..




You may have noticed that over past few months I have showcased many of the projects that I have made from the UStamp group that I have been a member of. Well.....I am totally stoked as I have been asked to design for the next one. That's not the only exciting news....the theme next month is the BIG SHOT, my favourite tool EVER - you really cannot live without this amazing piece of crafting brilliance. Next month's UStamp will centre around the BIG SHOT and there will be so many fabulous projects with full tutorials and pictures ready for you to recreate any way you like. I have seen some of them and they are 'out-of-this-world' believe me! Dont worry if you dont have many dies, you will be able to adapt many of the ideas to suit what you have. If you dont have a Big Shot, you really need one and I have a special Starter Kit available for only $300 (includes supplies totalling over $350 plus some sample projects). Email me for a flyer at felic77@hotmail.com
Anyway as part of my Guest Designer Status with UStamp I have been given two FREE passes (worth $24.96US each) to give away and I have decided that anyone who comments on this blog post will go into the draw to win them. If you are a lucky winner you will also get a chance to display the Big Shot Member Blinkie on your blog (see below). I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of UStamp for the past few months as I have met so many friendly, helpful and creative stampers from all over the world as well as participate in swaps and chats and I have also won some great prizes :) If you would like to find out more information about UStamp or any of the previous themes, please click here. Don't forget to leave a comment with your name and email address so you can go into the draw. You never know, you could be the next 'Guest Designer'............ and then you could display the Designer Blinkie on your blog too like I have in my sidebar :) So get commenting folks and happy stamping :) Entries will close on Friday 30th April.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Felicity, congrats on being a guest designer on UStamp, you deserve this sooooo much. Well done! Enjoy your extra long weekend! Cheers Donna Zammit

Liam said...

Congrats on being selected for guest designer. Well done to be selected again. I have always been interested in ustamp but have no idea what it is about. I am a demo but would love to know what it is all about. lvpucher@gmail.com

Liam

Jo said...

OK random number generator - pick me please!

WTG Flick, your project are always amazing it's no wonder you have been picked to be a guest designer.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Felicity, your work is amazing and you deserve to be on the design team permantantly, not just as a guest. Like you I love my bigshot and could not live with out it. Marls

Anna said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer for 2010! I look forward to seeing what you create with the Big Shot.