Friday, March 19, 2010

More sneak peeks....


Here is a card I made using the new colour Soft Suede, how gorgeous is it! I have also used some of the new Autumn Traditions DSP and the new Autumn Days stamp set. This was my first time playing with the new clear mount stamps - they are so amazing. I have to say at first I was very scared of using something new and I really do love my wood blocks but this system is soooooooo much better for storage as the new clear mount stamps come in handy DVD sized cases which means I can store so much more in my shelves :) The clear blocks are so wonderful to use with easy grips on all four sides. If you are like me and still love your wood blocks thats ok too cos you can buy the stamp sets in either option - kewl hey and the quality is just as good!

The ribbon is also new to match the Soft Suede. I have wrapped the brad around the ribbon before putting it through the hole, nifty huh. If you wanna see more, make sure you get along to my Mini Catalogue Launch next weekend. Email me for more details including the flyer. felic77@hotmail.com or call me on 0414 400 841 to secure your place, there are only a few places left. Love this new autumn colour....... Only 11 days to go and you can get your order in for all the new goodies in the NEW MINI CATALOGUE!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a gorgeous card, Flick - and no pink, well done *g*.