Saturday, March 20, 2010

The hunt continues......



This time I have made a smaller basket with the scallop envelope die. You can never have too many Easter Baskets I say.... I have used the final of the three new In Colours that I wanted to reveal, Rich Razzleberry (you can see the other colours on earlier projects here with Melon Mambo and here with Soft Suede) and some of the gorgeous new coordinating DSP called Cottage Wall. This is similar to one put together like the larger one I made earlier here except this one only uses four envelopes. I have put a dimensional under each of the flaps to hold them down a little. How cute is the bunny tissue paper I found. Now just to fill it up with eggs. My husband keeps eating all the ones I buy so have to hide them I think......then he can have a real Easter Hunt hehehehe :)

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Your little baskets is so sweet! I have received your little piggy too! Thank you for sending it out, it is adorable!