Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birdy Sneak Peek...


Here is another project showcasing the fabulous new products in the upcoming Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue. This Two Step Bird punch is just soooooo cute and I think Rich Razzleberry is definitely my new favourite colour. I have used lots of new little goodies here. I started with the Pillow Box Bigz Die cut from some Rich Razzleberry and cut some Orchid Opulence Cardstock. I then punched a scallop square from some Old Olive Cardstock and adhered it to the corner. I then grabbed my cute birdy and punched him twice using the Cottage Wall DSP for the branch, him and his wings. I have adhered all this using dimensionals. Then I tied some new Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Ribbon around the pillow box and tied the punched jewelery tag after I stamped the sentiment from new set Tiny Tags. Gotta luv it hey. You could fit several little easter eggs inside this cute little box. This is one of the projects we will be making on Sunday at my New Mini Catalogue Launch this Sunday. If you haven't registered yet then you better get in quick as there are only a couple of places left. Drop me an email at felic77@hotmail.com or call me on 0414 400 841 to secure your spot :) It will be a great day of fun, cool prizes, giveaways and yummy afternoon tea.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gojuss!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, can't wait to make this fantasmagorical pillow. One more sleep! Cheers Donna