Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Here are two projects I have made for the BIG day. My husband is forever seeing all my creations and always says 'where's mine?' and 'when are you gonna make something for me?' Well now I have. He should be pretty happy as they are full of chocolate (he's pretty easily pleased) The first is a little treat basket. You can find the instructions here. They are super easy, just take a 6" x 6" piece of paper, score it at 2" and 4" then turn it 90 degrees and do the same that way, then score the corners to the centre box then fold and punch some little holes and tie some ribbon and decorate! I have been making heaps of these lately as I taught my girls at school to make them for a fundraiser they are organising for Easter (I will post more pics of that later) so they can fill them with Easter Eggs. I have used the I {Heart} Hearts set and Riding Hood Red Patterned DSP with some Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon. I recently ordered this set as Stampin' Up! are donating $2 from every set of I {Heart} Hearts they sell towards the Haitian Disaster Relief Fund. You can help make a difference with Stampin' Up! until 28th Feb. For more information click here. To decorate this cute little treat basket I have decorated it using the various stamps and coordinating punches. It would be very handy for wedding cards and projects, stay tuned for more samples.









Now....here is a great offer for you. If you purchase the stamp set and coordinating punches your order comes to $110 incl postage etc. Now I am offering until the end of the month this collection of coordinating products for just $100 PLUS dont forget that for spending over $100 you also qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration set. So that's TWO stamp sets and TWO punches all for only $100 nothing more to pay. Call me today to place your order or email me so you dont miss out. 0414 400 841, felic77@hotmail.com

Now the other little box is a Valentine's project idea I got from UStamp. Don't forget that it's not too late to join and have access to awesome project ideas EVERY DAY and full tutorials of how to make them. I just love it. Every Friday night when I get home from work after a busy and tiring week I sit down for some 'ME' time and just create and this is what I made tonight. Once again I have used some the Red Riding Hood Pattered DSP but this time with some Bashful Blue Cardstock with some buttons, rhinestone brads, ribbon and some punches.





1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Felicity, I am loving your projects. I have been following them through your pictures on the current UStamp site, and love them all. These are both gorgeous.