Saturday, February 13, 2010

A carousel of a different kind........



You may remember a stationery carousel I made a little while ago, well I took the same idea and used the mechanism for my latest UStamp project. This was a carousel deisgned by Betty Traciak, one of the designers over at UStamp, and I thought it would be fun to add the spinner to the bottom so it actually spins and I have used some of the SAB sets with some Washington Apple DSP. I am really loving pushing myself to not use PINK and I think I am doing well (New Year's Resolution on track) The SAB sets are perfect for these little 3" x 3" note cards. I have also used the Sweet Treat Cups form the Mini Catalogue around the edges and filled them with buttons and little punched flowers. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Alison said...

This is stunning. I knew when I saw this project it would be perfect for your carousel. I love the buttons and flowers you have put in the sweet treat cups and your cards are so gorgeous.

Chris said...

omg, Flick, how do you keep being so talented? Surely it should run out sometime? These are gorgeous!