Friday, December 4, 2009

U Stamp Swap


Shame on me for not posting anything for a month! Ok, I have an excuse, let me explain. I am a teacher and this time of year is particularly busy with reports and exams but today was my last day - YAY! plus I have been very busy with a workshop every weekend for the last month. But now I am on holidays and I promise I will make up for it. This post is for my litle goodies received from Charlene Godsave in the recent UStamp swap. It is an awesome opportunity to get lots of ideas and inspiration while meeting others from all over the world with new projects every day. This recent UStamp has finished but the new Year End Blowout has begun. It's not too late to join either. Click on the blinkie in the right margin if you would like some more info. These photos include the swap I sent to Charlene (the box and matching card with little Aussie treats) and what she sent me which includes a beautifully decorated notebook, card and hot chocolate sachet with a caramel Mars Bar - YUM!! Thanks for looking.

No comments: