Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love Notes Box

This is another project from my UStamp group. Thanks again to Becky Roberts for such an awesome tutorial. I made it my own by using different papers and stamps but the idea is still the same. This little box holds all four 3 x 3 note cards and then the little drawer holds the envelopes. There is room to hold many more if needed. I have used the Dreams du Jour set with the Bella Rose DSP, some corduroy buttons and some taffeta ribbon with coordinating cardstock with the In Colours Pink Pirourette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and also some Chocolate Chip. I stamped the 'Love You' on watercolour paper then coloured the flower image in using my blender pens and punched it out using the 1-1/4" square punch. This was super easy to put together, if you want the instructions just join up on the UStamp group, it's not too late and you will have access to all the fabulous projects and instructions. Totally awesome for inspiration. There is something new everyday, great for me while I am on holidays with 'plenty' of creative time - YAY! Thanks for looking :)

No comments: