Thursday, October 1, 2009

WCMD Christmas Cards



Here are the cards that we will be making on Saturday for World Card Making Day. These are just two of the 6 projects that we will be making and all for a low $25! I will post more photos after Saturday from the day's projects. If you still have not registered your attendance, please email me ASAP to see if there are any spots left. I have used the Season of Joy Stamp Set. This set is so versatile and can be used for cards and other projects besides Christmas which is why I love it so much. I have used Bravo Burgandy and Mellow Moss with Whisper White. With the tree, I stamped it three times and cut them out. I then scored them down the middle and stuck them together to give this 3D look which can still be sent flat in the post :)

No comments: