Sunday, August 9, 2009

Choo Choo......



As soon as I saw this set I knew I just had to have it. My step dad is mad keen on trains so much so that he actually has a train set in his backyard with real mini steam trains and all - no kidding! He has steam up's with his mates every now and then. I probably should take a picture to show you - oh well next time. Anyway enough babble, let's get down to what you see here. I have to confess that I CASED this from here. I always find it hard to come up with good masculine ideas for cards. I know this probably looks more like a young boys card but he LOOOOVED it! I used my markers to get two colours on the stamps. Kinda cute huh? I made a little spine like a book on the side and tied some ribbon round it before sticking it together. This set has a matching Stampin' round wheel for the track that I used along the bottom then I just sponged some bashful blue and mellow moss ink in the background. It's probably a bit hard to see from this photo, sorry. This set would be perfect for a boys scrapbook page.

1 comment:

Chris said...

This is so cute!
-Chris