Saturday, July 11, 2009

A gift for a friend


I discovered some of these on SCS and found the template here. These truly are easy as to put together and the templates really are affordable. I wanted to make something for my friend because I never know what to buy her and I know she will appreciate something I have made myself. I have used the Bella Rose Designer Series Papers with Chocolate Chip and some Ribbon. The medallion is made using Circle Circus and an 'F' from Lovely Letters Alphabet (love those letters, you may have noticed I used them on my Post-It Note holders too) and my punches. Inside I have made some little gift cards with matching envelopes using the Note cards from the catalogue (great value at only $9.50 for 20 cards and envelopes in our beautiful Whisper White) and the cute little set Bella's Bloom but I think it is still missing something......I might add some pencils and cover them with DSP... any suggestions anyone??

No comments: