Saturday, May 16, 2009

Upsy Daisy Embossed

Ok this is the last card for the night. I have to go to bed before the stroke of midnight and I turn into a 'pumpkin'. Once again following on from an inspiration on SCS, this card is using Urban Garden DSP again. I am really happy with this mainly cos I love pink and grey together but also cos it has some embossing. This technique was the 'WOW' that got me hooked on stamping and card making over 10 years ago. I don't do enough of it these days but it's nice to get back to basics every now and then. The In Colours these year are awesome too, it will be sad to see them disappear next year but at least we get an extra 6 months of them - YAY! My favourites are Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze. Ok, now off to bed :(

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Oooo I really like this one! I am having troubles with this set, but I really love your card!
Kelx