Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Carousel Notes Purse


Well here is Edition TWO. As some of you may be aware I made one of these earlier in the year with some of the gorgeous Afternoon Tea Designer Series Papers but they have since retired along with the last carousel notes but....... we now have new ones and some more goregous papers to match. I also held a class for them earlier in the year which many were unable to attend and want to come to the next one so I had to get my butt into gear and organise a new one. I am pretty happy with this version too. I have used various punches, Simply Said and Life Definitions Stamp Sets, Riding Hood Red (should have used Ruby Red but have run out - was my fav colour for a period of time), Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Ink and Cardstock, 1/4 & 5/8" Grosgrian Ribbon, Filigree and Vintage Brads, my trusty Crop-a-dile and of course some of the new Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper. Hope you can join me for the next class.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm running out of superlatives for your work Flick - stunning, as always!
Chris

Gail Kirby said...

GOJUS!