Sunday, May 31, 2009

Inspiration Journal



This is another project that I have been wanting to do since Convention. I feel bad because I can't remember who demo'd it but when I work it out I will add it here. This is my inspiration journal. Whenever I come across something that I feel inspires me for a card or scrapbook page whether it be a photo or whatever I will add it in here. My first entry was this which I posted a few weeks ago. I have used Sweet Always Designer Series Paper (punched with the Spiral Punch for the spine) with some elements from the On Board Batch of Blooms and an On Board Art Journal. I have used the Life Definitions Stamp Set with an 'I' from Lovely Letters and a litle pearl from the Pretties Kit and a little flower from the Accents and Elements Flower Fusion Too. I finished it off with some ribbon down the side. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gojus as always Flick!
-Chris

Gail Kirby said...

I think it was Nicki Tidbold?

Gail