Sunday, May 10, 2009

I CASED my CASE....

Well as you all may know I got married last year so now I have two Mums now, had to make another card didnt' I...... Here it is. I think I like this one better. Once again I tried out a technique I learnt at Convention this time from Michelle. The scallop edge of the Mother's day is done using the scallop border punch, putting it through the crimper and then making little slits along the bottom then bending it into shape around the wide oval. I have used Brocade Blue, Kraft, Confetti white, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, vintage brads, wide oval punch and Parisian Breeze DSP. Ok, now off to do the walk :)

2 comments:

kazy2004 said...

your cards are beautiful Flick. I hope your mum liked her goodies.

your background looks perfect too

Kellie said...

oh this is just beautiful, gorgeous, elegant and all of the above!
Kelx