Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stationery Box (back to school time)








I got this awesome idea from Becky Roberts - thanks so much. I wasnt able to do either of the themes that you did due to the fact that I dont have a lot of those things yet (fingers crossed we will get the BIG SHOT in April) no cupcakes or top note dies so I had to improvise shall we say... and I came up with this idea, since everyone is mad getting ready for school, all the back to school signs are everywhere and since I am a teacher, well its kinda on my mind too. No stamping but some ribbon (very important), some punches and some Certainly Celery DSP.
Here is a list of the contents;
- Stapler & staples
- Pen & Pencil
- Rubber and Correction tape
- Ruler
- Gluestick (in the clear box)
- Post-It notes
- Scissors
I was actually surprised at how much I was able to fit in it in the end. I had fun shopping for the contents, was really hard trying to find only Certainly Celery and Brocade Blue :)

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

What I fantastic idea for this template. I love Becky's stuff, I have all her templates and have made some lovely give. I love the colours you have used, and it would make a useful gift for end of year pressie for a teacher. :) Sarah B X