Friday, December 12, 2008

Visit to Stampin' Up! HQ in Utah.



Well since I am in the USA visiting my brother and his family in Arizona this week I just had to take the extra journey to Utah to see the BEST place in the world! When I was boarding the plane yesterday morning, I did not think for one second that I would get the amazing opportunity to meet Shelli Gardner (CEO) but I was lucky enough to do just that. I had a wonderful time even if it was only short but well worth the trip. I had a fantastic tour thanks to the lovely girls in the office including Tracee, Janene and I met so many wonderful people (over 100) but I think they just all wanted to hear me talk with my Australian accent LOL :) Thanks to Lori for arranging it and thanks for my little gift, I just LUUUVV it!

1 comment:

Chris said...

lucky thing!
-Chris